What causes mold in your house?

The musty and earthy damp create an unpleasant odor in the house, especially in the monsoon. Damp wall or water soaked floor is the breeding ground of mold and mildew. It’s not good for the homeowners to stay in a mold affected house since it can be detrimental to health. It leads to illness and damages your property.  Unfortunately, your home is susceptible to mold for several reasons. Whatever the reasons are, you can get rid of it if you contact the mold remediation experts. Before that, you need to spot the reasons that can cause mold and mildew in your dream house.

Humidity: Mold is a kind of fungus that originates in a humid land. If your living space is humid for some days, chances are there will be a noticeable growth of mold and mildew within seven days. When it rains for a few days the humidity level gets high. Eventually, it paves the way for the unwanted growth of mold and mildew.  During the rainy days, people have a tendency to keep their wet clothes inside the living room or in the bedroom. The moisture presents in the clothes evaporates in the air. In the coastal areas, humidity is always high and the mold growth comes as a recurring problem there. None of the circumstances is desirable but nobody has any control over it.

Leakage problem: Leaking pipes are always menacing for so many different reasons. It is also one of the common causes of mold. If the leakage problem goes unnoticed and undetected for a long time, the mold will automatically take its place. Similarly, a leaking roof can be a threat to your property. It will gradually lead to mold growth on the wall and furniture.

Flood: Flood affected house is prone to develop mold even after the complete removal of water. That’s why you need to hire a restoration team to ensure proper remediation of water and moisture from the floor, wall, furniture, and upholstery. If there remains any moisture in the house it will open the door for mold and mildew.

Post-fire damage: When a fire breaks out in a house people normally use gallons of water to put out the fire. Now after extinguishing the fire what comes next is the restoration of the fire-damaged property. If your house remains waterlogged for a long time or if it is not perfectly restored after the damage, the growth of mold and mildew is inevitable.

Condensation: Condensation in cold surface is common and it is responsible for the hazardous growth of the fungus. Condensation appears on pipes, floors, carpet, and wall. Consequently, such places become the prime spot for mold growth.

If your house is affected with any of the problems, you have to call the professional mold remediation experts at your service. The faster you call the better prevention you will get. You can contact Mannetta Industries Inc. to get rid of this problem. In addition to that, they also offer remodeling, restoration, and renovation service. Hiring them will help you get the faster relief from stench and mold.

Gagan

Welcome! I'm Gagan. This is my lifestyle blog devoted to fashion, beauty, and all the in-betweens. I hope you will enjoy my daily style and never boring life!